Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hey, The Wanted - I'm Glad YOU Came!!


Welcome to my blog!! I am going to be sharing my random and sometimes recurring thoughts on one of my favorite things - POP CULTURE!! I love Pop!! If it's Current, New, Now... I want to try it out!

As I become more experienced with blogging, I hope to create an interesting place for friends to hang out, listen and learn, show and share. So, let's get started!!

Tonight I want to share my love for a very new (to the US, anyway) sensation - straight from the UK, the one, the only, the boy band The Wanted.

I still remember the first time I heard "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. Of course I remember - it was only like a month or so ago! I happened to be watching a DVR'd episode of Ellen, and suddenly there was this fun song that made me go - WOW!! I think I played that bit of the show at least 3-4 times in row, because I was so taken with the song!!

Now they are playing live (yes, LIVE - thank you, guys, for singing for REAL!) and living large on American Idol. =)
http://www.myspace.com/thewanted#!

You know what's WANTED now?? Their CD - coming soon, and I can't wait!

Stay tuned, for more Pop Musings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment